The MainStreet Truth or Consequences Business Support Center at 410 Main Street is open Monday-Friday 8:30am to 12:30pm and after hours by appointment. If you are needing guidance planning a new venture, revitalizing an existing project or starting up a new business, we can help!
With resources to assist in creating business plans and budgets, ideas for financing options, information on licensing requirements and a list of vacant and available properties we want to help you succeed.
Copying, Scanning, Printing, Computers and WiFi available.
You don’t want to miss the upcoming presentations, workshops and consulting by leading business experts:
- Wednesday, July 27th – Phil Duncan, Business Plan Development Workshop – 5-7 pm at The MainStreet Truth or Consequences Office, 410 Main Street – Free
- Wednesday, August 3rd – Amy Meadows, Visual Merchandising- What your presentation is saying about your business. – 5-7 pm at The MainStreet Truth or Consequences Office, 410 Main Street – Free
- Thursday, August 4th– Amy Meadows will be offering one on one business consultations, at your business. Contact Linda at 575-740-6180 to schedule your time – $25 for MainStreet Members/$50 for Non-Members
- Tuesday, August 9th– Business Breakfast with Sue Sorensen, Using online sales to supplement your business. – 8am at Latitude 33, 304 S Pershing – Free
- Tuesday, August 30th – Pamela Atherton, Insider Secrets to Marketing for your Business – 4-7pm at The MainStreet Truth or Consequences Office, 410 Main Street – Free
- Tuesday, September 13th– Business Breakfast with James Pecherski, Cyber Security – 8am at The MainStreet Truth or Consequences Office, 410 Main Street – Free
- Wednesday, September 28th – Pamela Herrmann, Customer Service and Branding Presentation- 5-7 at The MainStreet Truth or Consequences Office, 410 Main Street – Free
Brought to you by MainStreet Truth or Consequences
Made possible by a USDA Rural Business Development Grant.. USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.